Covid Prevention Plan
TAIPEI DANGDAI COVID-19 REQUIREMENTS
The health and safety of our guests, exhibitors and staff is our main priority. We are committed to ensuring that your experience at Taipei Dangdai is as safe as possible, and for this reason, we have implemented significant health and safety measures to minimize COVID-19 related risk to visitors, galleries, and staff. These are as follows:
- Advance booking to the fair is highly encouraged.
- Timed-ticket entry will allow for a measured visitor flow, as well as wider aisles to ensure a comfortable distance between visitors.
- Queue lines will be socially distances with 1.5m between visitors.
- 5m will be kept between tables in all food and beverage areas and perspex screens are on all tables to protect our guests when dining.
- Any persons with a temperature over 37.5 ℃ are not allowed to enter.
- All persons on at Taipei Dangdai must always wear a face mask; Taipei Dangdai will provide a face covering to anyone that doesn’t have one.
- Please sanitize your hands before entry to the fair. Hand sanitation stations are located across the Fair. We strongly encourage you to use these.
- Taipei World Trade Canter’s ventilation system filters ambient air throughout the Fair.
- Increased cleaning throughout the day and a daily deep sanitation will be in place across the Fair.
- High touch surfaces in public areas and seating will be cleaned every 30 minutes.
- The team is always closely in touch with CDC and TAITRA ensuring we are adhering to the latest regulations at all times.
- Please note there are additional requirements for those participating in the fair. Please contact the organisers for more information.